Sunday, May 6, 2007

Yikes! It's been a long time...


...where has it gone? I've been busy...we've had family come visit us, we've gone and visited them, my husband graduated from college and got a new job, I've been busy with my full-time job, we both quit our part-time jobs...the list goes on and on.

Went to a crop this weekend and got some great pages done. Wanna see?










The one on the left is of my hubby and his brother. His brother came up to visit us on his spring break this year and we had a great time with him. We took to a friends' house for game night (it was St. Patty's Day) where we chatted and played Cranium.



This other one is of my precious nephew who came to visit us about a month ago. We had a great time hanging out with him and my sister-in-law and her husband. I only wish they were closer to us geographically.
More later...it's getting late.
Michelle





3 comments:

Ode to Smores said...

DH here (the better of the two meanings since I am doing a good deed and posting on my LW's blog)

What a cute, cute, cute baby. That baby J is one lucky and spoiled kid.

These pages look great hon! Some of my favorites now too! I like the greens in these.

Love ya Scrapperdy-Baperdy

Bonita Rose said...

great layouts michelle! how cute that hubby leaves comments.. now if I can only get my hubby to leave me some on my blog.. lol cuz i know he reads it... lol

Michelle said...

yeah, he's pretty cool like that. I didn't know he knew LW though ;)