Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Another Layout




Here's another layout I did this weekend. I struggled with the title and journalling, so finished those parts when I got home. Ended up putting my extra photos and journalling on tags and tucking them behind the focal photo. And I ended up making an easier title that the elaborate one I had that involved letters on mini tags with brads and shadows. I like the simple treatment there much better (even though the mini tags were cool on their own). They are pictures from last year when my husband went out to the river and picnicked while we waited for fireworks.


I also did this other layout of my friend's Hawaiian-themed bridal shower. It took me a while because the border was handcut from a larger sheet of patterned paper, and the swirls are chipboard covered with patterned paper that had to be cut out. But I think it was worth it. I love these pictures, especially the one of the four of us. We have been friends for 10 years now, and two of us are celebrating wedding recently and the other two of us are due with babies in the next two weeks!






3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

great layouts Michelle.. it was great seeing you this past weekend!

Michelle said...

Thank you! And it was great to see you too!

Nicole said...

I love the layout with the green swirls. All of your layouts are great, but that one really catches my eye!