Friday, May 18, 2007

A quick post...


...this weekend is cram-packed for us and I really should be getting laundry done, baking cakes to take, and making a graduation card. But I wanted to post a picture of the container I potted last weekend. Even though I couldn't be with my mom on Mother's Day I carried on an old tradition of planting on Mother's Day. Here's some pictures of my work. Those daisy-looking ones close up at night...how cool is that? The short ones are called Celosia (sp?) and the wispy deep red/pink ones are coral bell. And I made a new friend at the store today: that hot pink flamingo dude. Isn't he fun? Lovin' it...



2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

love that old washtub! and the flowers and that bird dude are soooooo cute! LOL thks for sharing with us!

~ alli ~ said...

i love those flowers! i used to have some of those in MN and they are definitely cool when they close up at night. thanks for sharing!