Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The last of the NSD Layouts

So, here are the last of the layouts I did at the crop a few weekends ago. The first one, a two-pager, is about my nephew in the "Chick Magnet" onesie I thought he just HAD to have :) Isn't he a ham? When he was visiting a month or so ago, he was going through the phase where he makes funny noises with his fingers flicking his lips, and you can see in a few pictures that his hand is right up by his face, right after making those noises and laughing! The other layout has some pictures I snapped of him and Greg reading bedtime stories. Just melts my heart. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Scraploft said...

Such cute layouts, Michelle. Hansome little nephew there. :)

~Jenn

Bonita Rose said...

great layouts Michelle.... and heck the nephew, the hubby doesn't look that bad either.. LOL LOL made u smile! hugsya.. have a great nite!