Monday, September 1, 2008

Zoo Layout


Back on the first weekend in August, my sister-in-law and her family went to Omaha to visit the zoo. Because we were in town visiting my family, we were able to spend part of the day with them. We didn't have a lot of time, we did manage to get through the aquarium (one of my favorites) and grab some ice cream. I also got pooped on by a bird! Can you believe that? I worked at that zoo for 5 years and never once got pooped on! And then we're standing there, minding our own business, waiting for ice cream and I become the target. Oh well, we still had a great day. This was one of the first times, too, that Jaedon was able to recognize us without prompts from mom. He greeted us "Hi Gegg. Hi Shell." Lovin' that for sure!
For you scrap-minded readers: the paper is We R Memory Keepers exclusive line for Archiver's, the stickers are by EK Sucess, the scalloped rectangle cardstock is by Bazzill, the lines for journalling were created using an Autumn Leaves stamp, and the circle behind the pelican sticker was created with a Close to my Heart Stamp & ink topped with Stickles by Ranger Industries.