Saturday, December 15, 2007

Randomness for today

I was just downloading some pictures I'd forgotten about today and thought I'd share them.

First, a card I made for a few people I didn't get to see at Thanksgiving, inspired by a similar card I found on Two Peas:





I used my Silhouette to cut out the ovals and the stem; the papers are all Basic Grey and everything else is from my stash.

Second, a funny one...you know you're from Nebraska when...




...you go home to visit and you see this driving down the freeway. We don't know what kind of hoofed-stock these were, or where they were going. What we could see of them almost looked like buffalo, but they would've had to be young ones to fit in this truck. Mom and I were returning from a shopping trip, I was busy talking, looked over and saw this and all I could say was "Look, mom, dead animals". We both started laughing...it seemed like an understatement.

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Your card is awesome.. love the oval idea for the pumpkin.. brilliant! And the pic of the dead animals... ick... lol That is a funny picture!

CountryMouse said...

Oh my God the dead animals in the van looked sad but so funny. Unfortunately in some parts over here we have had foot and mouth which has meant we have had to lose a lot of our animals. Its been a sad time for our farmers this year.