Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mmmmm.....snow

I LOVE SNOW! Personally, I think cold weather is a waste if there isn't snow on the ground. I know, I know...traffic stinks in this weather, but aside from that I think it's awesome. I especially love it when you wake after it's been snowing all night and there's a perfect layer of white fluffiness on the groud that hasn't been disturbed yet by kids, animals and cars.

So today, I'm snuggling in, watcing all the Oprah's I've recorded and haven't had time for and making my Christmas ornaments for a party I have in a few weeks. I set up a little factory in the living room about 8am this morning and have been enjoying my coffee, my Oprah, and my crafting.

I hope you all are having a wonderful day...enjoy this weather for what it is!

Michelle

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

sounds like the perfect day M! Greg and I were out doing some shopping today, but it was great, the stores were hardly busy at all! Tomorr is my settling in day.. gonna work on my christmas cards and get some items for my gathering on the 11th, and yes, get those ornaments all ready to go! I can hardly wait!