Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring?

Until this morning (when I drove through flurries on the way to work) it was really beginning to feel like spring. We've grilled several times (even had the first beer can chicken of the season...YUM!), Greg brought home some tulips for me (the first of the season...hint, hint), and we've been to baseball game (our first of the season, but only the second of the Twins season) with our friends AmyLee, Pat and Parker.

We may have even been in the presence of the youngest fan that day (Parker being only six weeks old). He even made it up on the score board:


I also had some time to scrap and stamp this weekend. I met a friend for some cropping one night this weekend and on Sunday I made some time to scrap too. Got some Mother's Day cards (which I can't show you because some of you may be getting them) as well as some other cards:


For my scrappy readers, the supplies for the cards are: Doodlebug black and white patterned paper, Making Memories magnetic letter stamps in Evolution font, Polka-Dot posies stamp set by Stampin' Up, Hero Arts "Heartfelt Thanks" stamp, rhinestones, red cardstock by Colormates, red and black ink, red rhinestones, misc. buttons and ribbons.

No comments: