Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weekend update




This weekend has been wonderful so far, and the best part is we get one more day! Hurray! I took yesterday afternoon off to help my cousin with some errands and we had a really nice time together. Sometimes I worry that our age difference will set us apart (11 years) but usually it doesn't. We always find some things to talk about and I love hearing all about her college experience, her friends, her classes. Today, Greg and I got to sleep in a little before getting ready for a big day of babysitting. We had a great time with our friend's three-year-old daughter at the zoo and then at McDonald's playland, but now we are two tired puppies. Well, three because we wore her out too! Lots of playing and lots of fresh air. Tonight we were too tired to do much, but we did head to Barnes and Noble for a few minutes right before they closed. Tomorrow, we plan to go to church and then I'm meeting some of my scrap girls for a class. Should be great!


Here's a few layouts I sneaked in tonight while Greg watched a movie I didn't want to see :) The top layout, Mini Moo, is of my nephew's first Halloween. For you scrappy folks, the papers are Heidi Grace, the stitches are rub-ons by Die Cuts w/ a View, and the letters are American Crafts chipboard thickers. The bottom layout is of a family pet, Clancy. The papers are SEI, the letters are foam American Crafts Thickers, and the paw-print charm is Junkitz.
Everyone have a great rest of your weekend!


2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Great layouts Michelle! Have fun at the class today.. sorry cudn't attend :( Just a bit far these days with the gas prices the way they are... sighs. Been busy working on my sb studio.

CrystalJRieger said...

Love that mini moo page! Great title!