Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A family layout


Here's a layout I did of some family photos. We were at a close family friends' wedding reception and we ended up getting some great pictures of everyone. These pictures are of my two cousins, my aunt and uncle, my mom, my grandma and my husband. I think we look pretty spiffy. Oh, and my aunt is making that funny face because "Cowboy's Don't Smile".
For my scrappy friends: the patterned paper is Doodlebug, the scalloped cardstock is from Bazzill...it came as a large 12x12 square but I cut it in half, layered it over each other to be the right height of the photo block then hid the seam with photos and ribbon; Prima flowers, Hero Arts sticky pearls, chipboard swirls painted white, and the title was cut from Pharmacy (a free font from the internet).


1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

love the layout..! gorgeous!