Sunday, February 24, 2008

Some of my recent work...

I've had some creative time lately, so I thought I'd share some of my creations:

First, a birthday card I made for a friend:

Chatterbox papers, Stampin' up stamp filled in with watercolor pencils and stickles. Oh, and that's my tuxedo cat, Baci, just hanging out!

And a couple layouts, one of Greg & his brother, the other of my cousins.



The journalling reads, "Fall 2007: I came around the corner & found David and Greg standing like this (not consciously), talking. Think they might be brothers? The buttons are Basic Grey, one ribbons is from the Target dollar spot, the other is from KI Memories, the papers are We R Memory Keeps, and the font is Pharmacy. You can find these papers at Scraploft, a store owned by my friends Jenn and Sarah.

My cousins:





The papers and flower stickers are by Making Memories, the letter stickers are American Crafts. The journalling "November, 2007: Even though the girls have gotten closer as they've gotten older, there are still moments of sisterly teasing. Tonight, our family attended a dinner reception for Kim & Brian Labedz and Melissa, who is always cold, huddled in Emily's coat at the table. When she finally took it off, Emily did this impression of her, inspring "The Look" from Melissa. :)

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

great projects Michelle! I got myself some of that round noteworthy green/blue paper the other day... love it! Your layouts and your card look great, such a cute kitty!

Scraploft said...

Great projects, Michelle! Love them all...

~Jenn