Saturday, February 16, 2008

A few layouts

I went with my friend Erin and couple of her friends last weekend for ScrapMania at Archivers. We celebrated Erin's birthday that night and had fun scrapping the night away (after appetizers and cocktails next door at Applebee's). Here's two of the layouts I got done that night.

The first is about the cupcakes I made last fall for our friend Ijaz's annual Halloween party. I had to resort to making them because my first choice recipe, for witches broomsticks, turned out more like cookies on a stick. For you scrappers out there, the papers are Scenic Route, the letters are American Crafts and the die cut is from the QK Silhouette library.


The second layout are photos of my cat 'Cio I took in January. I was really pleased at how well they turned out, and was excited to use this paper I had bought a few years ago because I knew it'd look good w/ 'Cio. It's bold and graphic so I was a little intimidated by it, but I'm pleased with how it turned out. The stamps are by Hero Arts.

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

awesome layouts... fantastic!

Scraploft said...

Cute layouts, Michelle!
I love those skull cupcakes. I hope you are doing well.

~Jenn