Monday, January 21, 2008






This weekend was a fun weekend! Friday night we got to hang out with my brother- and sister-in-law and my father-in-law. They came over to our house we baked some cookies, had some drinks and got them ready for their art show. They also left our nephew with us overnight Friday and all day Saturday so we could have fun being auntie and uncle. Greg had to work on Saturday, but he stuck around the house in the morning long enough that I could make a Target run and get a shower in before my day with the J-man. After that Jaedon and I were on our own for countless trips up and down the steps, lots of stories or playing, horse back rides and tiger rides and songs (he LOVES to do hand gestures to songs like Twinkle Twinkle and Row Row Row Your Boat.


He took a nap, and then woke up and sweet and snuggly and eventually was ready for more rounds of singing and playing.
My aunt and cousins came in town that day and we ended up meeting them, and Greg's family for dinner at Moose Country. Of course, I had the Minnesota wings! Yum.
Jaedon and his parents ended up staying with us on Saturday night and Steph (my sister-in-law) and I ended up staying up and talking. It was nice to catch up.
Sunday my aunt and cousins and I went power shopping at the MOA. I got a yummy new purse and warm sweater. Then my aunt treated us to dinner at Maggiano's where I had the best gnocchi I've had since when I used to travel to Chicago for business.
All in all it was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

sounds like the perfect weekend, and those pics are all so great!