Friday, January 25, 2008

Stampin' Inspiration

Lately, I've been really getting excited about my stamps. It's a party of the paper crafting hobby I've been putting of for a while because there's so much to learn, and definitely the potential to spend, spend, spend (both time and money). But I've decided to go ahead and take the plunge and have been excited to find some great resources. If you're like me and wanting to take the plunge, or perhaps you already have but are looking for inspiration check out these links.

The first is called Splitcoast Stampers.
They have many talented participants on their message boards and galleries. One of things I love about this site (besides the helpful, inspiring people) is that their gallery is divided up by the Stampin' Up sets. So, let's say you just bought a new set of stamps and needed an idea on how to use it...well, you just find that set in their gallery and boom...plenty of ideas to get you started.

The next two are blogs:

I've seen these
Elzybells stamps a lot all over the scrapping and stamping galleries and now I've found the mothership! As a side note, they are having a card class at Artsy Tartsy in February for those of you who are local. I just love these stamps! So cute, and perfect for sending to your girlfriends and the lovely ladies in your life.

The other blog I found is this one called
Paper Pleasing. This blogger has done an amazing job showcasing her talents and sharing with the rest of us how she does it! She has a wealth of information here as well as wonderful tutorials and tips! So very talented and so very inspirational.

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Hey M, thks for sharing those sites.. they sound awesome, and yes, aren't those Elzybells stamps the cutest?? My friend Tami is teaching that class.. and she is uber talented!!! She really is... she's amazing! I'm with you.. I should use my stamps more, God knows I have plenty! lol Thanks for the inspiration today!

Bonita Rose said...

Hey M.. love the Josh Turner album cover.. he's got the smoothest deep voice, don't u think.. love is new song, firecracker.. yeap, I love country music too!

Michelle said...

I know! I just love his voice. Yummm! I got it for my birthday and I found out that my SIL loves that Firecracker song too, so we just *had* to listen to it! :)