Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm a happy girl!

So, I'm sitting here relaxing with a glass of wine (Moscato...a sweet sparkling wine from the Piedmont region of Italy) watching Nemo and surfing the web, and I am decidedly happy. For starters, my living room is littered with signs of my nephew...tiny shoes, Elmo themed toys, sturdy books and a stock of fresh diapers. He's spending the night with us, and all day tomorrow! We had a lot of fun tonight. His parents and my father-in-law came over for awhile and before that we had lots of ring-around-the-rosy (he lets you fall down while he laughs hysterically but he won't usually fall down unless you tell him to); row, row, row your boat, the eensy weensy spider, climbing up and down (and up and down and up and down....) the stairs, petting the cats, and reading stories. Can I just say this kid is smart? He knows lots of animals, some colors...he's just a genius really!

Besides that parts of both of our families are in town this weekend so we'll get the chance to dine out, do some shopping, maybe see a movie and just hang out and catch up with them.

So, you can see, I'm a happy girl!
Have a great night!
Michelle

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

Sounds like you're having so much fun.. way to go Michelle!!! Stay warm this weekend! Brrrrrrrrrrrr