Wednesday, June 6, 2007

More Inspiration...this time it's stuff I made...





Thought I'd share some of the projects I've been working on lately. I've been trying to stay on top of the 2007 photos and catch up on the 2006 photos. The top layout is of my nephew, who will be one later this month, taken after he was born. I still just marvel at that sweet tiny face in all its' perfectness. The second layout is about my grandma and I celebrating our birthdays together this year. My great grandma's birthdate was one week before my grandma's and mine is one week after. Pretty cool, huh? As usual, my family made it special with favorite foods and great gifts, but the best gift of all was having grandma there to celebrate after a tough year of chemo and hip problems. The bottom layout is just a collection of family pictures, all taken in January. Clockwise from the upper left: my uncle Ric, my aunt Trudy, my grandma, my mom, Greg, me, my cousin Emily and my cousin Melissa. Enjoy!
Michelle

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

great layouts M, u are a creative machine.

toners said...

Gorgeous work; you're on a roll! I love the color schemes :)