Sunday, June 24, 2007

Graudation Layout




Here's a layout I finished up tonight. I used Cloud 9 patterned papers (they're actually from their Dog Line) but I love the colors and the geometric/graphic nature of them that I adapted them for this. The letter stickers are American Crafts. Actually I had to get creative with the "r", "u", and "n" because I didn't have those letters left. The "r" is cut out of a lowercase "h" and the "u" and "n" are cut out of two letter "m's". The flowers are by Prima and the pearl brads are part of the Bazzill Bling line. The photos are from my BIL's graduation ceremony in May. He graduated with a lot of honors. In fact, he's the top-ranked non-native speaking Spanish student in his home state based on a test that he took. Pretty cool, huh? The other pictures include our family and his girlfriend. Thanks for looking.

No comments: