Saturday, July 5, 2008

Floral Cards



Got some craftin' time in this holiday weekend.

I made a set of 8 of these, all are similar but not are exactly the same due to the flowers I had available to me (they were handcut from a sheet of patterned paper).


I cut the flowers out of this sheet of paper by American Crafts...yeah, it took awhile but I caught up on some Oprah while I did it.




The textured cardstock is Bazzill, the patterned paper is from the American Crafts a la Carte line and it's called Vinegarette. I found it last week while strolling through Artsy Tartsy. I'd seen it several times before but this was the time that I found it inspiring. The scalloped edge was cut with the Fiskars Threading Waters punch. You can't tell from this scan, but I did put Close to my Heart Liquid Glass on the flower centers to give it an epoxy look.

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

awesome cards.. love them!