Monday, May 19, 2008

I've been a card-makin' fool!




I've been busy making cards lately.
Teacup Cards (top): I made these thank yous for a friend to use. Her daughter had her third birthday party recently and the theme was tea party. My friend came over and we made invites, so then I used the same papers to make the thank yous as a surprise. She is constantly doing nice things for the rest of us, I thought she'd like a surprise. The patterned paper is from Stack I got at JoAnn's, the stamp is a new Hero Arts release. I used watercolor pencils to fill in the cup, and added stickles, a flower brad from Bazzill, and an adhesive pearl to finish it off. Made the scalloped edge with the Fiskars Threading Water punch.
Flower Card (middle): I made a set of four of these thank yous for a charity auction at my husbands work. The papers are from the new Sharon Ann Little Yellow Bicycle collection, the stamp is Stampin' Up.
Birthday Card (bottom): I made a set of four of these birthday cards for the same charity auction. The stamps are Hero Arts, I used my watercolor pencils to color them in, and then stickles to bling them up, as well as sugar-coated brads from Doodlebug and Liquid Glass from Close to my Heart. The patterned paper is KI Memories. I embossed the blue cardstock with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.
If you click on the cards you can see them bigger. The glitteriness doesn't read well online, they do look better than that! :)
Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

my oh my.. u hve been busy... great looking cards Michelle!