Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cards






A quick post tonight.
These are a few of the cards I've made recently. I made a set of 10 of the upper one for a friend who always compliments my cards. Her husband recently passed away and I thought she might find these useful in the wake of all the memorials, flowers, meals, etc. that will probably be given to her over the coming weeks. The papers and flower stamps and "thank you" stamp are by Close to my Heart, the wavy "heartfelt thanks" text stamp is Hero Arts.
The lower card is one of the Mother's Day cards I made. Purple shimmer Bazzill cardstock, stamps & pearls by Hero Arts, ink by Versamark, scallop oval punched with a Marvy Uchida punch.
Have a nice evening everyone!


3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

your cards are just so beautiful Michelle.. great hearing from you! hugs.. have fun if ur going to Crafts Direct on Sunday!!! I'll be busy with my sale on Sat, and on Sunday, we're spending time with family.

Scraploft said...

What a thoughtful idea to give your friend those thank-you cards. Great job on both cards. they are beautiful.

~Jenn

Suzy said...

All these cards are awesome! You have a special way with patterned papers. You are a talented chick!