Thursday, March 27, 2008

Some birthday cards


Here's a few cards I've made recently. The one above I made for my cousin. She likes modern and funky and bold things so that's why I chose the patterns and colors that I did. The cardstock is embossed w/ cupcakes and is from the Love, Elsie collection by KI Memories; the patterned paper is 3 Bugs in a Rug, the chipboard cupcake button is also Love, Elsie and then I used some thin twine and stitching rubons from my stash to add some texture/detail. Oh, and the stamp around the button is from Close to My Heart.
The card below is one I made for my uncle the cowboy. I picked up these papers months ago with him in mind and I've been patiently waiting to use them. The papers are from the Sharon Ann Collection, the ribbon is from my stash, the charm is Flair Designs (?) and the die cuts are from My Mind's Eye. I printed the greeting on a transparency w/ brown ink.

And below is the inside. I printed the greeting on some of the patterned paper, again in brown and made a mini-library pocket on my Silhouette to hold his gift card and the left hand side.

1 comment:

liannallama said...

oh, that gift card pocket looks super! And I love that brightly colored card--so fun!