Friday, June 20, 2008

Layouts


Here's some layouts I've worked on recently.
The first is a photograph that was taken in May when my mom, my aunt, me, my cousin and several of my mom's cousins got together for lunch for a mini reunion. The papers and circle tag are My Mind's Eye, flowers are Prima. I stamped the dotted border and cut the title with my digital cutter.
The next is about seeing my nephew Jaedon back in January when he was first learning "Ring Around the Rosy" but wouldn't fall down at the end of the song. The papers are Cosmo Cricket, the circle embellishments are Scenic Route, the work "play" is made with thickers from American Crafts, the Rubons are also Cosmo Cricket. I made the journalling box on my computer based on an article I saw in Simple Scrapboks this spring.
The last one is a layout I did of a picture of my mom and I from Easter this year. Simple but to the point. The papers are Basic Gray (red) and Bo-Bunny (green); the border is a sticker from All My Memories.
Thanks for looking.
I hope you're all doing well.
Michelle



2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Great layouts Michelle.. I love them all, I especially love the last one.. I have a great relationship with my mom too! hugs

Suzy said...

Wow, they are awesome!